I FINALLY GET TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY!
I am attending the Mosaic of Peace Conference in Israel and Palestine for two weeks at the end of April! 100 peacemakers will be traveling to Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Galilee while studying and talking about how we can help find a solution to the strife that wreaks havoc on the whole region.
I also decided to take two days and stop by London, England on my way home, because why not? So after 21 years of never leaving the good old US of A (except walking across the boarder to Nogales, Mexico for a few hours of shopping, then driving back to Tucson, AZ) I get to visit TWO countries and have an incredible experience!
There is so much to do until then. I keep thinking of things I need to do! Thankfully all my travel accommodations are already booked and ready to go. I just have to:
- read my massive pile of books of research
- buy a good camera for the vlogs I will be making while over there
- get everything ready for my vlogs so I can just throw the footage together and upload it when I get home
- figure out what I'm going to take because I ALWAYS over pack, and when I try to prevent that from happening, I under pack
- READ because I have gotten nowhere!
- I know I'm forgetting something
I will post updates as I slowly accomplish each of these tasks, am getting ready to go, and will be blogging every day (at least I hope) while I'm abroad. Check out my YouTube Channel where I'll be posting my vlogs. There's nothing there now, but I might upload something on getting ready before I go. Subscribe with your Google account to get notifications when I update.
I am really excited, and cannot wait for April to get here!